Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 02:18:39 -0500
From:      JT <luser@ahab.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        David Tucker <davet@uunet.co.za>, freebsd-questions@uunet.co.za
Subject:   Re: Crystal Sound Card not recognised

First recommendation: hey, write us one!
Second: www.opensound.com sells drivers - I just got this working on
my cheapass toshiba.  Existing audio apps use it just fine.
Third: Bitching is still free and easy, but it doesn't get your card
working (what you think I didn't already try that? =)

There are some allegations that this card is "pin compatible" with
other crystal cards, but I read Cameron's comment to mean that this
isn't as true as we would like it to be.

Mail archives reveal that a half dozen people have asked about this
card in the past year, but then again, three of them are probably me.
It's not hard to see why this might not have the same priority as a
million other things.

--