Date:      Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:12:23 +0700
From:      pirat <pirat@access.inet.co.th>
To:        Barry Pederson <bp@barryp.org>, ceri@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: setup quota for each users

On Friday, 30 January 2004 at 11:46:16 -0600, Barry Pederson wrote:
> Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:46:16 -0600
> From: Barry Pederson <bp@barryp.org>
> To: Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>
> CC: pirat <pirat@access.inet.co.th>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
> Subject: Re: setup quota for each users
>
> Ceri Davies wrote:
>
> >>my problem is that i do not know where to put quota.user file and its
> >>content
> >>too.
> >

> >You don't need to create these manually.  If you reboot after setting up
> >the above then the startup scripts will create them for you.  Then to
> >edit them you would use the edquota command.
>
> There's also a port, sysutils/setquota, that's pretty handy for setting
> quotas just from the commandline.

thank you to all answers.  i have an asking from a small group of
freebsd users in thailand at

http://board.dserver.org/T/Thaifreebsd/00002071.html

and i am not quite sure about my knowledge so that i need more
accurate answers from -stable.

once again thanks for helps and hints to the right place and answers.

--
with best regards,
psr

http://www.thai-aec.org