Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2007 03:47:56 +0000
From:      Joe Holden <joe@joeholden.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org,  freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   NVIDIA MCP51 Ethernet Interface

Hi collective,

I've recently purchased a machine that is unfortunately NVIDIA based.

It's an Athlon 64 board, with an MCP51 NIC, this card is supported under
  Linux using the forcedeth driver, having taken a look at if_nve.c, it
doesn't appear to be supported.

Has anyone managed to add support for this device, or is it going to be
added?  I don't have enough experience in this area to add support, so I
would be grateful if someone could take a look.  I'd be happy to give
access to the running Linux machine for more information if needed.

Thanks in advance,
Joe Holden