Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 1996 14:13:41 -0500
From:      John Lowry <jlowry@bbn.com>
To:        questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   toshiba CDROM support

Pardon my ignorance ...

I have a Toshiba 2155 CDS
I just bought Version 2.05 CDROM (from SoftPro in Burlington, MA).  I don't
know why they didn't
have version 2.1 but the box doesn't seem to advertise the version anyway.

Anyway, as warned on the CD, I cannot access the CD drive once I boot from a
floppy.
It appears from the 2.05 release notes and from the 2.1 release notes (on
your server) that _maybe_
you can now support my PC.

1) Can I get a version of FreeBSD (2.1 ?) that will run on my PC ?
2) Can I get a version on CDROM ?
3) If a 2.1 CD is the solution, can I exchange my 2.05 CD ?

TIA,

John Lowry
jlowry@bbn.com