Date:      Sun, 1 Nov 1998 21:28:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Halloween Document

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Neil Blakey-Milner wrote:
[...]
> This was pushed in my direction, I thought it might be relevant reading.
>
> Distressing to see various inconsistencies/untruths about BSD there, too.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  Kinda worrysome to see that they
claimed Linux has the fastest networking stack and is the only one gaining
market share.

Just makes me wonder, what tests could IIS possibly be faster than Apache
on?  And if they're going to put IIS into the kernel, why not put Office
*grin* and see how much faster that gets.

Hum, all this laughing hurts.

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |