Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:57:52 +0800
From:      Katinka Mills <katinka@magestower.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hylafax and TkHylafax

Hi all,

I am having problems with Hylafax, when I try to send a fax I get an error :
Login Failed 550: can not set privilages

I run Hylafax with a startup script in rc.d.
I run hfaxd as user fax from the command prompt :
/usr/local/sbin/hfaxd -i 4559

I have looked back over the archives, and running hfaxd from the CLI and not
Inetd.conf seemed to fix it, but not in my case.

Regards,

Kat.