Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 06:20:14 -0600
From:      "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mod Perl & Apache

How can you tell if you have mod_perl installed on your system? I installed
Apache from ports. I have writen viusal basic asp pages before and am under
the impression that Apache only run's perl cgi pages? Just some general
questions, don't know exactly what to look up. What I want to do is write
asp pages with form's ect from the online references. But I can only find
perl material for apache. If I have to write it in perl that fine.