Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:10:56 +0100
From:      HERBELOT Thierry <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        junkmale@xtra.co.nz
Cc:        Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make buildworld for 3.1 fails

No suggestion (yet ?) but :

where do you come from ? (I mean 3.0-Stable / -Current ???)

I installed last Week-End a 3.1-Beta on a fresh new partition and I've
made a number of  "buildworld"'s since (with no trouble except when I
tried a -j 48, where everything locked up). I just had a prob. with an
MFS partition mounted as /tmp which caused panics at shutdown.

I'm now running a very current Stable.

	TfH

Dan Langille wrote:

> OK.  I tried a make buildword without the -j4 option.  After about 213k in the log file, I get this at the end
> of it.  Very interesting.  <grin>
>
> Anyways, in the meantime, I've done a make cleand and I'm starting from scratch again.  Any
> suggestions would be helpful.

[big snip]