Date:      Tue, 5 Sep 2000 00:56:27 +0700
From:      Si Emen <newbie@siemens.s5.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

WEB Resources

      Our WEB pages remain one of the best sources of information, and are also mirrored at many sites around the world. Try connecting to
      www.yourcountry.FreeBSD.org (e.g. www.de.FreeBSD.org for Germany or www.au.FreeBSD.org for Australia), or select a mirror from the
      list on the home page. The same naming convention is also used for FTP servers.

      In addition to the mirrors, several non-English web resources are available:

            Czech
            Chinese FAQ
            German
            Hungarian
            Indonesian

can't find freebsd info there ... it goes straight to webdesign/hosting page :(
I think the owner abuse the link from your page to advertise / to sell whatever
they want ro sell .... yuck :(