Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2007 06:31:33 +0900 (JST)
From:      RBC Royal Bank <ibanking@app.rbc.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Your Current Account Security Update Notification

     Your current account service is having multiple logon attempts as
     observed by our Service Department team during routine check. To
     view and correct this report, [1]Sign in to Online Banking.
     1. Sign in to Online Banking.
     2. From the Home page, select "Update my profile" under "Banking".
     3. Select "Update My E-mail & Preferences" and set your options.
     If you require further assistance with Online Banking, please
     contact us at 1 800 769-2555.
     Please do not reply to this message as this e-mail address does not
     accept replies
     Service Department Team
     Royal Bank of Canada.
     © Royal Bank of Canada 2001 - 2007