Date:      Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:44:46 +0200
From:      "Rostislav" <rosti@tiltan-se.co.il>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   samba adding new user problem

I installed samba 2.2.2 package from ftp.freebsd.org and it works now. I
added some user by adduser(8) command and then tried to add this user into
the samba by SWAT web interface from another computer. There was no error
message in the web browser side but in the samba box I see this:

Feb  6 11:10:20 landau /kernel: pid 264 (swat), uid 0: exited on signal 6
(core dumped)

If I use smbpasswd -a <username>  it works fine. So it looks like SWAT only
problem, any idea?