Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:30:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gulf Bank <online@e-gulfbank.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Web Identificaion Update

     [ropeswithlogo.jpg]
     DEAR CUSTOMER,
     Gulf Bank is pleased to notify al lour valued online banking
     customers that
     we have successfully upgraded to a more secure and encrypted
     SSL servers to serve our esteemed customers for a better and
     more efficent banking services in the year 2008.
     Due to this recent upgrade you are requested to update your
     account information by following the reference below. using our
     new secure and safe SSL servers. To validate your online banking
     account
     click on [1]Update Online Banking .
     This Email has being sent to all our Bank customers, and it is
     compulsory to follow as failure to verify account details will lead
     account suspension.
     Thank you.
     Online Banking Security Team
     Gulf Bank Online