Date:      Sat, 8 Dec 2001 17:57:51 -0500
From:      Adam McDougall <mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu>
To:        christiankruse@t-online.de
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with a Dual Ahtlon 1,2 GHz

Did you ever get this worked out?  I notice you claim to have
4 memory modules, are they "registered"?  As far as I know,
the only two motherboards available for dual athlons require
registered ram if you want to use more than two dimms.
My two registered dimms work fine in the Tiger MP and I did not
need any special configuration.   You may want to remove two
dimms and see if the situation improves.

  ----- Forwarded message from Christian Kruse <christiankruse@t-online.de> -----