Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 1995 16:56:04 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu
Cc:        sos@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thoughts on the install and on Red Hat Linux.

    Jordan> [much deleted]

    Charles> Bravo Bravo, my thougnts exactly.  The idea of booting
    Charles> into X for an install is the silliest thing I have ever
    Charles> heard.

Maybe you guys ought to reread the [much deleted] part.  There's
NOTHING in there that says we ought to boot into X for an install!

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

I was in the first submarine.  Instead of a periscope, they had a
kaleidoscope.  "We're surrounded." -- Steven Wright