Date:      Mon, 24 May 2004 13:26:02 -0300
From:      Bryan Bursey <bburse@eastlink.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apsfilter - build problems wrt ORBit2

Folks -

uname -a:
FreeBSD nipplehead.eastlink.ca 4.10-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 4.10-PRERELEASE
#0: Sun May 23 21:23:47 ADT 2004
bsb@nipplehead.eastlink.ca:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/NIPKERN  i386

I've made a couple of attempts to install print/apsfilter from ports.
Before cvsupping both ports and src and "make world"-ing on -STABLE last
night, I was getting an error relating to libgthread and undefined
symbols in pthread while trying to build the ORBit2 dependency.

Now, I'm getting an infinite loop in the ORBit2 build, with the
following lines being repeated:

gmake[3]: Entering directory
`/usr/ports/devel/ORBit2/work/ORBit2-2.10.2/linc2/src'
cd ../.. && /bin/sh ./config.status linc2/src/Makefile depfiles
config.status: creating linc2/src/Makefile
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/devel/ORBit2/work/ORBit2-2.10.2/linc2/src'

Does anyone know of problems with the ORBit build under 4-STABLE and how
they might be corrected?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Bryan