Date:      Sun, 14 May 1995 15:13:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Rashid Karimov." <rashid@haven.ios.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   QUOTA's - is it broken ?

		 Hi there ppl.

		Just to use a chance to get fix/reply before jkh
		will roll out 2.0.5 -any luck with QUOTAS ?

		I feel it's completely broken  - edquota/repquota/quota
		show very weird output.
		When I edit quotas for some user - and later do quota or
		edquota again - the soft limit value for blocks goes to hard one,
		the soft limit becomes zero.
		Quota reports absolutely absurd amount of blocks being used,
		while inode's quotas kinda work ...

		Does anyone here has QUOTAs working the way it should be ?

		Rashid