Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 1995 16:38:09 +0100 (MET)
From:      Michael Reifenberger <root@rz-wb.fh-sw.de>
To:        Ollivier ROBERT <roberto@blaise.ibp.fr>
Cc:        Andras Olah <olah@cs.utwente.nl>, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tcpdump 3.0?

Some notes:

The reason for my silence on tcpdump 3.0 so far was that Ollivier Robert
said that he had some Improvements over the original code which he
would integrate into the tree. So I decided to wait for his import.
My only hack was to put the -D option in.

The current tcpslice depends on the 2.1.1 code.
I searched for a more recent version have not found one.
It could be compiled by moving some of the old files from tcpdump 2.1.1 to
tcpslice.

Bye!
----
Michael Reifenberger