Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:42:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Linh Pham <lp_mlists@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Dean Hamstead <zort@penrithcity.nsw.gov.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ip masq

I do believe that FreeBSD does include NAT (network address
translation) in a form called natd (for Network Address Translation
Daemon).

Some information can be found under the tutorials section of the FreeBSD
site. You can get directly to the page on IP aliasing and natd at this
http://www6.freebsd.org/tutorials/ppp/x519.html

You can also find the same information in `The Complete FreeBSD' book by
Greg Lehey.

 *	Linh Pham
 *	[linhp@closedsrc.org] -or-
 *	[question@closedsrc.org]
 *
 *	http://closedsrc.org

// `I think I am, therefore I might not be'