Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 2014 18:48:10 -0300
From:      Martin Galvan <omgalvan.86@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org,  freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cross-compiling a kernel module?

Hi everyone! I'm trying to cross-compile a simple Hello World module for
the A10 Cubieboard (which is ARM/Allwinner10 based) but I'm not sure of how
to write my makefile. What I'm using to test it (on an amd64) is:

KMOD=hello
SRCS=hello.c

.include <bsd.kmod.mk>

I've been browsing the mailing list a bit and so far I've found a way but
it involves rebuilding the whole kernel, and I just want to compile this
module to load/unload in runtime.

Also, before you answer this: try and be as specific as you can, since I'm
kind of a newbie at this. Stuff like where should I put/look for files, run
commands, etc would be appreciated.