Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:30:56 +0000
From:      Desmond Chapman <que_deseja@hotmail.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   kBuild port

I'm stepping into this blindly because I want virtualbox to work on freebsd=
 7.0 and above amd64.
I need help such as tutorials on Makefiles: building and changing them.

problems: marked as broken. This needs to be changed and a warning needs to=
 be issued before installing. Maybe a yes/no prompt added?

I also want to help with the vbox kernel mode. I can do the testing environ=
ment.

See how Windows connects the people=2C information=2C and fun that are part=
 of your life.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093175mrt/direct/01/=