Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 20:42:32 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gary Roberts <gary@wcs.uq.oz.au>
To:        sjlai@mac20.ct.monash.edu.au (Simon Lai)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Latest snapshot in Australia already ?

Simon Lai writes:

> If anybody in Australia has the 22/03 snapshot please email at
>   sjlai@broncho.ct.monash.edu.au
> and I'll arrange to get a copy.  If not I'll just put some extra
> load on that skinny US-Australia link, and put it up for ftp on
> a machine here.

I was about to go download it.  I'll hang off for a bit to see if
someone puts their hand up.  If someone has it already could they
please say so publically, or if you decide to put it up for ftp, would
you please give the details.  Thanks very much.

Cheers,
--
Gary Roberts  (gary@wcs.uq.edu.au) (Ph +617 844 0400   Fax +617 844 0444)
4th Floor, South Bank House, 234 Grey St, South Bank  QLD 4101  Australia.