Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:12:49 -0900
From:      Beech Rintoul <beech@alaskaparadise.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Alex Samorukov <samm@os2.kiev.ua>
Subject:   ftp/proftpd - Need some advice

Yesterday, I approved a patch rolled by "Alex Samorukov" <samm@os2.kiev.ua>
which fixes a buffer overflow vulnerability (ports/105510). I tested the
patch in 5.4, 6-STABLE and -CURRENT and didn't see any problems.

This morning I had a couple of emails from people telling me that after
upgrade they can't connect and the port is exiting with signal 11.

How should I proceed with this? as I said I can't duplicate the problem.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech@alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com