Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 2008 16:46:52 -0600
From:      Christer Edwards <christer.edwards@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnome-do port

--5gxpn/Q6ypwruk0T

Sorry if this is a duplicate, I emailed the list prior to subscribing
and then resent.

I've recently migrated from Linux to FreeBSD and one of the "killer"
apps that I miss is Gnome-Do.  (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo).  I'm
hoping one of the seasoned gnome port gurus could take a minute and see
what would be required in creating a port for this.

The latest release is available here:
https://edge.launchpad.net/do/0.6/0.6.1

General dependency information here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeDo/Installation

Gnome-Do is a mono app, so I'm guessing a lot of the work is already
done if mono, tomboy, etc are already ported.

thanks,
Christer

--=20

--5gxpn/Q6ypwruk0T