Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:55:17 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        miltonmoura@mail.telepac.pt
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b: PCBIT PCI card support

> Until some time ago I had a regular modem dial-up connection to my ISP, which
> was recently upgraded to a ISDN 64k connection.
> Along with the ISP ISDN Pack I purchased came a PCBIT PCI TigerJet Tiger300
> ISDN card which works perfectly under Linux with ippp and the HiSAX module
> (loaded with these settings: insmod hisax type=20 protocol=2 id="HiSax").
>
> Just out of pure curiosity, I ordered FreeBSD-4.0 from freebsdmall a couple of
> weeks ago and it arrived earlier this week.
> After installing, reading the docs and lots of other stuff, I came to the sad
> conclusion that i4b does not support my ISDN card.

This card is not supported under i4b. Docs for the Tiger300 chip are available
on request from the mailaddresses given in http://www.tjnet.com.

I'd be happy to include a driver into i4b in case somebody would write one.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 55 97 47-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 55 97 47-77