Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:25:16 +0100
From:      Peter Blok <pblok@bsd4all.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, pblok@bsd4all.org
Subject:   Panic mlx driver RELEASE-5.2 and 5.2.1

Hi,

I believe there is a problem in the 5.2 releases with the mlx driver. I have
seen some e-mails about it. The problem only happens during a high load.

Well installing my dual BP6 is probably too much for it, because it keeps on
falling over before I can finish the install. How can I build a bootable
release CDROM which has the fixed driver in there.

I would very much like to go to 5.2.1, but so far this has not been very
successful.

Peter