Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 1997 19:35:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
To:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freefall.freebsd.org>, scrappy@hub.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd.org vs vex.net

> Well Im going to take a crack at putting together a web page that looks similar
> to the vex one.  We can oust Debian, Linux, probably not.  Im not planning on
> limiting our effort to FreeBSD.. I would just say anyone who wants to champion
> FreeBSD should run under our flag :)

Cool!  This was the message I was waiting to see.  I can only get it
around 12 hours a day but I can use a 20processor UltraSparc at night...
Looking into other possibilities for horsepower I can leech at night...
( three Cray's come to mind if a client is available... )

     : Tom Arnold - No relation to Rosanne           :
     : SysAdmin/Pres - TBI, Ltd ( inna.net )         :
     : The Middle Peninsula's Internet Connection    :