Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 1995 07:22:15 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@txdirect.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Good deal on motherboards.

I've been half-heartedly following a WAR between 2 motherboard sellers
on misc.forsale.computers.pc-specific.motherboards.
These 2 guys (RCS & Venkat) have been flaming each other most
of the week and have been dropping prices at each flame.  :-)

The one with the lowest prices today, Ray at RCS accepts credit-cards
and no surcharge.  The prices I'm seeing are:

Intel Endeavour with 256K PBSRAM for	$340
Tyan Titan-II with SYNCBURST		$280
Asus P55TPXE w/256K PB for		$300

They look pretty good to me, however I'm no expert in these things.

BTW, for additional info check out the newsgroup, which has some VERY
animated conversation. Here are some links I cut from their posts.

http://ifu.ifu.net/html/tech/rcs/rcs.html

http://www.infinet.com/~venkat
http://www.iglou.com/venkat

---