Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 2003 08:57:46 +0000
From:      "Edward Tiruvsky" <radical__edward@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Questions

i know this might be a long shot but ive got some questions and i was hoping
someone could help me out or point me in the direction of someone who
can...reply through the digest
first off is it possible or even plausible to use several anonimous
remailers to scramble an identity very well before sending it to the
intended recipitent.  in other words have one remailer be the head that
sends the message to the next remailer which passes the message to another
and so on until it reaches the end where the last remailer is directable and
able to send the mail to whoever the user wishes.
next i need to know of a good secure free domain. hotmail is good and all
but who can really trust microsoft?
im probably fogeting some of my questions but anyway thats all for now
thanks
radicaledward