Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 01:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Lars =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <lars.koeller@uni-bielefeld.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/20975: update math/grace

The following reply was made to PR ports/20975; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Lars =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <lars.koeller@uni-bielefeld.de>
To: AMAKAWA Shuhei <sa264@cam.ac.uk>
Cc: sobomax@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org,
	Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE, lars.koeller@uni-bielefeld.de
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:43:36 +0200

 ----------

 Hey, what should this be? I'm the maintainer of grace. The =

 grace-5.1.1 port is in the PR database since weeks.

 PLEASE commit it first, before looking at another problem!!!!

 Did I miss something? Who can me enlight?

  =

  > Hi.
  > I received a reply from the maintainer.
  > Could you look at his PR please?
  > Regards
  > =

  > =

  > From: Lars K=3DF6ller <Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
  > Subject: Re: ports/20975: update math/grace
  > Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:22:45 +0200
  > =

  > > ----------
  > > =3D
  > =

  > >  =3D
  > =

  > >  > > Have you contacted the maintainer of the port?
  > >  > > =3D
  > =

  > >  > > -Maxim
  > >  > =3D
  > =

  > >  > No.
  > >  > I should have contacted the maintainer.
  > >  > =3D
  > =

  > >  > Hello, dear maintainer.
  > >  > Could you have a look at the PR ports/20975 and check, approve,
  > >  > disapprove, correct it, etc. please?
  > > =3D
  > =

  > > Hey, I send a uptdate of grace as an PR, too! It is a full featured =
 =3D
  > =

  > > version with all necessary updates and testing!!!
  > > =3D
  > =

  > > Is PR  ports/20464 committed, I wat for it since weeks, and I'm a =3D=

  > =

  > > little angry about the delay!!!
  > > =3D
  > =

  > > I don't know ports/20975, and a look to it is useless, unless ports/=
 20=3D
  > 464
  > > is committed!
  > > =3D
  > =

  > > Regards
  > > =3D
  > =

  > > Lars
  > > =3D
  > =

  > > -- =3D
  > =

  > > E-Mail:                                 \  Lars K=3DF6ller (Unix Sys=
 admi=3D
  > n)
  > >   Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE           \  Computing Center
  > >   lkoeller@cc.FH-Lippe.DE                   \  University of Bielefe=
 ld=3D
  > =

  > > PGP-key:                                      \  Germany
  > >   http://www.pgp.net/pgpnet/www-key.html        \  Tel: +49 521 106 =
 49=3D
  > 64
  > > ----------- FreeBSD, what else? ---- http://www.freebsd.org --------=
 --=3D
  > ---

 -- =

 E-Mail:                                 \  Lars K=F6ller (Unix Sysadmin)
   http://www.pgp.net/pgpnet/www-key.html        \  Tel: +49 521 106 4964
 ----------- FreeBSD, what else? ---- http://www.freebsd.org -------------=