Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 2016 21:31:36 -0200
From:      Victor Detoni <victordetoni@gmail.com>
To:        Xiaoye Sun <Xiaoye.Sun@rice.edu>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>, Pavel Odintsov <pavel.odintsov@gmail.com>, "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: swaping ring slots between NIC ring and Host ring does not always success
References:  <CAJnByzj6Dj3vouZ2NbxqvCV-2-7TVtTR4FaWKuCFaaRN2X%2ByAA@mail.gmail.com> <CALgsdbd3XuE3wMYp4ey%2B1aer%2BHSVNojLYoVqwqTBPAXXdf9i%2BQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJnByzirLXdCe-kwHV2s_E6ytGJG0Dth=0Ms12RrEk7FK_%2B8Og@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BhQ2%2BgMWY0eabjHGw0=PJCAkS-wO=RBrN5brSbaqWc3_AOYoQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJnByziBS8o6LtmpUrUu5xtRUd008Z2hnCsp=WVFv35r2J0rHw@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BhQ2%2Bim9nFfYnqDS2HgRbAzdf5D0iaLCmCYhfXQVVRMouUFuw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJnByzht-qfDcm8oEg1aSRyVBZ1ygPvc2eMuoyJcq4geueTZ0Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BhQ2%2BiERgWJ=cdFB-cByfT3r11T1kKr-5HiuCYZY-rxbjf=XA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJnByziDzdR2C6DcSRNPtrWACLq0XFpe4X1Ek9yXtFP9ivqWQw@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BhQ2%2BhjnuGo1xKgc8CQ7gP35tiaZG7%2BroZBmX8aBgb8qWnLgg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJnByzh-VrRZeYdpkRFtCUGEN_arFBkemcN7byb51XV6UPswyg@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BhQ2%2BiMw3kxjpcZy77vgOEsfk2UY0-farh9C8RKXZHMU7D8kw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJnByzgsuNBhdfPJsGrrHcU79xjK%2Bdq2RENgUkbZcehFm8MUxg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJnByzgNZ9YsYd7tBgYxiQPvuS_VZbhZNGvsPS-0apCDga7XFA@mail.gmail.com>

Both interfaces are up? Like ifconfig... up

I had this the same problem and I solve with commands above