Date:      Sat, 18 Feb 1995 00:44:08 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Help! 3C589 driver on -current!

In article <9502161958.AA14514@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu writes:

>> if_ether.c:arp_ifinit()

Thank you for your suggestions.  But it still does not work.

1) I've fixed the problems with arp_ifinit() before I sent last mail.

2) eh->type is used to cope with trailers, but zp didn't work although
   I removed all of them from the driver.

I get the "diff" between if_ep.c (3c509 driver) of 2.0R and if_ep.c of
-current, but I can only find the changes given above.

Are there any chages on network device driver interface?

---
     HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi               (hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp)
     Dept. of Computer Science, Keio University, Yokohama, Japan