Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:26:16 +0530
From:      Balaji G <balajig81@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   ECMP support in FreeBSD 7.2 and 8.0 +

Hi Everybody

I would like to know whether ECMP feature is supported in FreeBSD 7.2.
I was able to infer that ECMP is supported in FreeBSD 8.0 because i
was able to look into the SVN checkin logs and also found out that in
FreeBSD 8.0 the ECMP code was wrapped under RADIX_MPATH macro.

I was not able to get any results when i did a search for RADIX_MPATH
in 7.2. I would like to know whether ECMP code exists in 7.2 and
whether it provides the same functionality as given in FreeBSD 8.0

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
  - Balaji