Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:55:18 -0400
From:      John McDonnell <gorgarath@redwhitearmy.com>
To:        Hossein <falaki@ce.sharif.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD loader and Linux

I am not an expert and am rather new to the FreeBSD world though I have had
some previous expieriance with Linux. Did you install Lilo at all? I think
that when you install Linux, you have to install a boot loader with it, in
the Linux partition and not the MBR if you don't want to over-write your
current boot loader. I may be mistaken, and I'm sure someone will correct
me if I'm wrong.

Also, this is my first post to the mailing list, so if there is a format or
something that I'm supposed to follow, please let me know.

Sincerely,
John D. McDonnell

John D. McDonnell
Goroth Computing