Date:      Thu, 20 May 1999 07:50:05 +0500 (PAKST)
From:      Abid Latif Sheikh <alatif@lums.edu.pk>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, umair@ravi.lums.edu.pk

Thanks Doug for your reply. I had compiled the kernel when I installed
the new OS (2.2.7 on brand new machine with brand new 64MB RAM and brand
new HDD for system). I will now try the DDB option you indicated.

I will also check the over heating of the HDD you mentioned in your email
as I am excluding at the same time the overheating factor for CPU and the
reason of bad memory.

Regards,

Abid Latif