Date:      Mon, 04 Nov 1996 12:52:40 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.nodak.edu>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Matrox Meteor and PPRO problem found

I think that the problem is related to the SAA 7116 not handling
properly one of the modes in  PCI 2.0 at least thats the latest info bit
that I just received from Philips. The solution at least for the
Natoma chipsets is to get a SAA 7146 and SAA 7196 video capture board.

You have to take this with a grain of salt until we actually test
such a board.

	Regards,
	Amancio