Date:      Tue, 07 Jan 2003 12:42:50 -0800
From:      Orion Hodson <orion@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Jim Durham <durham@jcdurham.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: newpcm driver with Via AC97 integrated sound

/-- Jim Durham wrote:
| I bought a couple of Gigabyte motherboards with Via KM266 chipset. I was
| able to get FreeBSD working almost completely except for sound recording.

Jim

The driver has untested, and apparently broken, recording support.  The board
used to write the driver was borrowed and ended up being returned before
recording was done.  I'll go back to the specs and hopefully send you a patch
by the weekend.  Ping me if you don't get a patch by Saturday evening.

Cheers
- Orion