Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:13:32 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Patch for review, bringing back the advocacy site

--=.6Xz5b1SDf2sYIb

Fellow -doc hackers  ;)

	Awhile ago I pointed out the advocacy site links on
FreeBSD.org project page turned up 404s.  So, I built another site
based on the other pages.  This brings the idea of advocacy back to
the FreeBSD project website.  It contains tons of useful information
and relevant links to more information.

	A few people have returned the request for my review, and
those requests have, for the most part, been answered.  Now that
those ideas have been put in, I created a diff file.  I then checked
my diff by running cvsup, and then applying the patch to the en
directory.  Afterwords, a make quickly pointed out any errors,
and now I have a finished patch for review:

http://www.pittgoth.com/~darklogik/advocacy/advo.diff

Please tell me what you think (those that are interested) so that
maybe we can get this done ;)

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.FreeBSD.org  -The Power To Serve