Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 15:26:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        andreas@klemm.gtn.com
Cc:        searle@longacre.demon.co.uk, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: need newer qt lib version for netscape-qt update

 * Ok. Currently I have a ready to commit libqt 1.33, which should
 * be a stable version. Should we do a repository copy with it
 * or simply bump the (-stable) 1.31 port ? What do you think ?

If you think it's stable and compatible enough with the current port,
just overwrite it.

 * The next round would be a rep copy for 1.39-snap or 1.40-snap ?

Yeah, I guess so.  Then you commit it over the rep-copied port, we
wait for it to become "stable" enough, and then delete the old qt
port.  (Assuming there aren't any compatibility issues, of course.)

By the way, are you (or anyone else) working on a mozilla-qt port?  I
think it will be really great to have a non-Motif version of netscape
(I hear it's smaller too).

Satoshi