Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:58:10 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@yogotech.com>
To:        desjardins@canada.com
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cordless Keyboard + Mouse

> Has anyone been able to get the Logitech Cordless Elite Duo, or any
> cordless kb/mouse combos to work?

I've got the older Logitech 'Natural' wireless keyboard + wireless mouse
working fine.  I've had it for almost 3 years now, and aside from having
to change batteries every 4-6 months it's been rock solid.

> I have the Cordless Elite Duo however the system only detects my
> keyboard, and I have to use a corded mouse. I have been searching around
> and yet to find anything on getting the combos to work.

I didn't have to do anything to get it to work for me.  I plugged the
mouse connector into the mouse slot, the keyboard into the keyboard
slot, and all is well.

Nate

ps. I'm running -stable, though I doubt it matters much.