Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 2021 20:26:44 +0200
From:      <driesm.michiels@gmail.com>
To:        "'George Mitchell'" <george+freebsd@m5p.com>, "'freebsd ports'" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Begone, accursed poudriere partitions!

So what you happen to do is manually unmount each ZFS dataset.
That does not mean the ZFS datasets are gone or wont be mounted on the =
next (re)boot.
As long as the datasets exist and canmount=3Don, it will get mounted =
every time.

The easiest fix is to delete the zfs datasets that poudriere created.
You can find the correct dataset with
# zfs list

 And then most probably
# zfs destroy -r zroot/poudriere

>=20
> How do I stop them from coming back from the dead?            -- =
George