Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:35:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rudy Gireyev <rgireyev@yahoo.com>
To:        Dominik Walczak <sosna@wroclaw.top.pl>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help me Please!

Hi Dominik!

Your English is actually very good.
The SCSI drivers are actually already on your machine you just need to
find the right one for your card, enable it in the kernel config file
and rebuild your kernel.
Is that a Diamond Fireport SCSI card?
If it is, then it most likely uses the NCR/Symbios chipset so that is
the one you would enable.
For a complete list of all the drivers in FreeBSD you can look into a
file called LINT.

Rudy.