Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:37:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   [NEW FAQ] Migrating from Linux to FreeBSD

hello all,
merry christmas and a happy new year to you all!

I sent a mail to Annalise Anderson, asking about
the FAQ about 'migrating from Linux to FreeBSD'. I
asked if I could use the Linux to FreeBSD FAQ to
produce an updated and completely re-wamped version of
it for the -doc project.

I got the reply saying that, I can use the content,
but
the answers on it are given by many people on from
-doc mailing list and I will need to ask here on the
mailing list.

I was wondering if I could use that content to produce
a new FAQ for the -doc project.  Please send me your
comments and suggestions.

Thank You,
regards,

=Hiten