Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:02:39 +0100
From:      Simon Barner <barner@in.tum.de>
To:        Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@freebsd.org>
Cc:        kde@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: I'll commit www/linuxpluginwarpper

--8P1HSweYDcXXzwPJ

> > Perhaps I am just missing something...? Or will the modification be
> > backwards compatible with -stable?
>=20
> 	Oops.  I'll say that "Please use libmap.conf patch".  But it's
> 	so bad.  Okey, I'll keep www/flashpluginwrapper.  And CONFLICT
> 	between www/linuxpluginwrapper and www/flashpluginwrapper.
> 	And I'll not remove LD_PRELOAD which I said on this HEADS UP.

Or perhaps introduce some magic in order to have LD_PRELOAD line only on
-stable systems without the libmap patch. IIRC the preloaded library
would conflict with your libmap solution.

If you prepare patches to support -stable proberly, I'll be glad to test
them.

Simon

--8P1HSweYDcXXzwPJ

--8P1HSweYDcXXzwPJ--