Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:25:11 -0600
From:      Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
To:        Wendy Langer <hypatia@dingoblue.net.au>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: System hangs when installing via ftp

Temporarily transferring the CD-Rom would, in this case, seem to be the
easiest method, provided of course that the controller card in the 486
isn't of some wierd variety and that the cd-rom is pretty standard (not
an older proprietary Creative or something). And you are right in
regards to being out of space, if that does happen during the install
it will tell you as such.

However, for functionality purposes I would recommend the whole 240mb
drive for use at this point. However, with that small of a drive, and
speed of machine I would avoid installing X.