Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:48:13 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compact motherboard sources..

anything that is called flexATX is the way to go. it's even smaller than
microATX

the last 2 computers that i have purchased have been in the bookpc from
factor. getting cases has been a bitch, but it's less of a problem now.

i really love the form factor, because i hate wasting space on a big empty
box and i dont have any urge to buy the aftermarket vid cards, ie the
"ThunderTech SabreRattler 256 AGP 4X Plutonium Edition".

visitors to the home get freaked out because our computers look like the
misbegotten progeny of a beige PC and an old sun pizzabox.

note that it's probably a good idea to have one full size box to shove
capture cards, backup gear, etc...

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life