Date:      Sun, 05 Feb 2012 19:19:02 +0100
From:      Matej Kurpel <mkurpel@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multicast BIND error in jail

Hello all,
I have problems running programs that need to receive multicast traffic
from the network in a jailed environment.
For example, a program udpxy I wanted to use, says:
"setup_mcast_listener: bind: Can't assign requested address".
This looks like jail restriction. Unfortunately, I have no access to the
jail host but I know people who have it. They also don't know how to
solve this problem so I can tell them the solution if you provide me
with any :) - please, does somebody know how to lift this restriction?
Uname -a  inside jail says (if it helps):
FreeBSD mek 8.2-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE-p1 #4: Thu May 12
06:36:55 CEST 2011
(removed)@(removed).sk:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
If any other information is needed, just ask. Thanks in advance for all

M. Kurpel