Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 98 00:56:29 -0800
From:      "Studded" <Studded@dal.net>
To:        "Sue Blake" <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Stable List" <FreeBSD-Stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New FOO.TXT docs available for review

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:17:45 +1100, Sue Blake wrote:

>Call me slow...
>This one's still there on reload (?) but it's not too important.
>
>RELNOTES.TXT
>Typo: There's an i missing, third dot point, third line
>   driver) but t does have much better support for PNP sound
>   driver) but it does have much better support for PNP sound

	OK, found and fixed, thanks.

	FWIW, I also "DOS-ified" all of the files since my last post. That
is I loaded and saved them in windows notepad to avoid formatting
problems.

Doug

*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the  world's largest
*** Internet Relay Chat server.  4,710 clients and still growing. :-)
*** Try spider.dal.net on ports 6662-4    (Powered by FreeBSD)
***		Part of the DALnet IRC network		***