Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:23:19 -0500
From:      "Travis H." <solinym@gmail.com>
To:        "B. Cook" <bcook@poklib.org>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Transparent proxy with ! and table issues..

On 10/13/06, B. Cook <bcook@poklib.org> wrote:
> the "no rdr" needed to be before the rdr statements.  It seems that having
> the !<localnets> it would only take the first network and not the second.

Well, I don't think that's the way it was working.

Negated lists don't work as expected (see the FAQ), but your table "noproxy"
had one entry in it and you were negating it, and it appears to work the
way I'd expect.

Perhaps you got confused, or what you posted was not what you were
talking about.

Note that you can put negated items in a table, but avoid negated items
in a list.
--
"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be the development of an
easy way to factor large prime numbers.'' [sic] -- Bill Gates  -><-