Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:52:35 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I have problems with jdk1.1.8 and kaffe

Have jdk1.1.8 installed kaffe-1.0.4b,/usr/local/jdk1.1.8/bin is included
in PATH .The thing keeps on complaining of not finding /usr/local/kaffe
and indeed id is not installed there cause it is not target directory
in Makefile.As soon as I try to bring the thing to spining off from
inside of /usr/local/jdk1.1.8 (I tried to run javac) it runs and stops
complaining about missing kaffe.Entry /usr/local/bin/javac is also present

Any suggestons,solutions,hints?

And besides why does jdk needs kaffe has it not its own virtual machine?
(It is rather conceptional question)

Any futher questions aimed to claer a situation for you for being able
to help me are surely as always welcome.
kind regards,
Ariel

Will appreciate quick help .We have Java project in college to do with
deadline set .So you might guess :)