Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:47:21 +0100
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer@omnilan.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem stoping jails with jail(8), jail.conf and mount.fstab

--------------enigE4115EB90526EFB833D1814D

 Hello,

on 9.1-R, I highly appreciate the new jail(8) and jail.conf
capabilities. Thanks for that extension!

But I have one problem: If I want to stop a jail with 'jaill -r
jailname', I get "umount: unmount of /.jail.jailname failed: Device busy"=

It seems to me that the order of fstab.jailname entries are not reverted
by jail(8) when shutting down/umounting.
My C skills don't allow me to verify/fix that in usr.sbin/jail/command.c

Can anybody help please?

Thanks,

-Harry

(not subscribed to jail@)